Mustang Dual-Direction Garden Tiller
531 people have recently viewed it.
- Dual direction tines allow you to switch between counter-rotating and forward rotating tine direction to optimize tilling performance in a variety of soil conditions.
- Forward rotating tines move in the same direction as the wheels and are best used in areas that have previously been tilled.
- Counter rotating tines move in the opposite direction of the wheels and are best for breaking new ground and working in hard or challenging soils.
- A 208cc OHV Troy-Bilt engine gives you plenty of power to turn over large amounts of soil.
- Just One Hand™ operation allows the tiller to be guided with literally one hand thanks to a well-balanced and easy to control design.
- 18-inch tilling width gives the Mustang a greater reach and shortens your tilling time.
- 13-inch steel tines with 5-position adjustable depth stake allows for up to 7.5-inches of tilling depth while maintaining an even tilling position.
- Power reverse allows for flexible handling around rocks and other obstacles.
- Quickly adjust speed and direction of the tines and wheels thanks to a conveniently located gear selection handle.
- 2-year limited warranty for peace of mind.
Vehicle:2024 Troy-Bilt Mustang Dual-Direction Garden Tiller
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
TALONS ARE ONLY FOR DRIVERS 16 YEARS AND OLDER. MULTI-PURPOSE UTILITY VEHICLES (SIDE-BY-SIDES) CAN BE HAZARDOUS TO OPERATE. FOR YOUR SAFETY, DRIVE RESPONSIBLY. ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET, EYE PROTECTION, APPROPRIATE CLOTHING AND READ THE OWNER’S MANUAL BEFORE OPERATING THE VEHICLE. ALWAYS WEAR YOUR SEAT BELT, AND KEEP THE SIDE NETS AND DOORS CLOSED. NEVER DRIVE AFTER CONSUMING DRUGS OR ALCOHOL, OR ON PUBLIC ROADS. DRIVER AND PASSENGERS MUST BE TALL ENOUGH FOR SEAT BELT TO T PROPERLY AND TO BRACE THEMSELVES WITH BOTH FEET RMLY ON THE OOR. PASSENGER MUST BE ABLE TO GRASP THE GRAB BAR WITH THE SEAT BELT ON AND BOTH FEET ON THE OOR. RESPECT THE ENVIRONMENT WHEN DRIVING. Talon® is a registered trademark of Honda Motor Co., Ltd. ©2023 American Honda Motor Co.,
UTILITY ATVS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR RIDERS 16 YEARS AND OLDER. ATVS CAN BE HAZARDOUS TO OPERATE. FOR YOUR SAFETY, BE RESPONSIBLE. READ THE OWNER’S MANUAL. ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET, EYE PROTECTION AND PROTECTIVE CLOTHING. BE CAREFUL ON DIFFICULT TERRAIN. NEVER RIDE AFTER CONSUMING DRUGS OR ALCOHOL, ON PAVED SURFACES, ON PUBLIC ROADS, WITH PASSENGERS, OR AT EXCESSIVE SPEEDS. NO STUNT RIDING. RESPECT THE ENVIRONMENT WHEN RIDING. FourTrax®, Foreman®, Phantom Camo®, Honda Pro ConnectTM and Electric Shift Program® (ESP) are registered trademarks of Honda Motor Co., Ltd. ©2022 American Honda Motor Co., Inc.