2023 Wacker Neuson Tracked Zero Tail Excavators EZ36
Zero tail excavator with high performance cycles
Compact and productive - The zero tail excavator EZ36 combines the technology and operator comfort of a larger machine in a powerful, yet economical 3.6-ton package. This compact excavator offers the performance of a conventional track excavator with excellent maneuverability and stability on a minimal swing machine. The EZ36 is highly productive providing best-in-class dig depth and reach.
Features may include:
- User-friendly operating concept, large and comfortable cab
- Four position adjustable windshield, four-way angle dozer blade
- Undercarriage for smooth ride and easy transport
- Easy maintenance and service access, heavy-duty design for long service life
- Optimized engine-pump management for up to 15% faster work cycles.
- Auxiliary hydraulics are plumbed to a diverter valve on the dipper for easy switching from the thumb to another hydraulic attachment without disconnecting the lines.
User-friendly operating concept
- Easy control of the excavator due to the ergonomically designed joystick, jog dial, key pad and 3.5 inch display. Automotive-style jog-dial allows intuitive selection of the operating mode and options.
- ECO mode - the standard mode for efficient and fuel-saving work.
- Power mode - maximum pump performance for fast and powerful work.
Large, comfortable cab
- Fatigue-free working environment with plenty of head and leg room.
- The cab can be adjusted to the preferences of the operator with seat and armrest adjustment, numerous storage compartments, a mobile phone docking station and USB port.
- The ISO SAE control pattern changover is located inside the cab, allowing each operator to select their preferred pattern quickly.
- Sliding side windows for optimum all-round visibility and air circulation in the cab.
Four position adjustable windshield
- Multiple options offer ideal ventilation and job site communication regardless of the weather.
- Windows can be conveniently stored under the cab roof.
Undercarriage - smooth ride and easy transport
- Dual flange roller system improves lateral stability while digging and loading and reduces noise and vibration while traveling.
- Six ties downs on the undercarriage and two on the dozer blade makes chaining down for transport easy.
Easy maintenance and service access:
- Tipable and removal cab facilitates inspections, maintenance and repair work.
- Service-related components can be accessed quickly with the removable covers and the large hood.
Heavy-duty design for long service life
- Steel pins and bushing provide maximum life with minimal play.