SCAG Power Equipment
Your Price: $11,999 USD
2022 SCAG Power Equipment Tiger Cat II STCII-61V-26FT-EFI
61" Velocity Plus' Cutter Deck, 26 HP Kawasaki®730FT – electronic fuel injection
Features may include:
Velocity Plus Cutter Decks
48", 52" OR 61" CUTTING WIDTH
- The envy of the industry, Velocity Plus' decks deliver an amazing quality-of-cut and a wide, even discharge. This deck is equipped with Scag’s ultra-tough cast-iron spindles featuring tapered roller bearings and a top-mounted grease fitting with a relief valve to prevent over-greasing.
Ogura PTO Clutch Brake
STRONG, ADJUSTABLE CLUTCH FOR LONG LIFE
- The Ogura GT3.5 PTO Clutch Brake provides excellent starting and stopping power for the cutter deck, 250 ft. lb. of holding strength, and an adjustable air gap for long life.
High-Strength Steel Frame
SOLID DESIGN FOR YEARS OF DEPENDABLE SERVICE
- Heavy-duty, single-tube, steel main-frame construction delivers superior strength and ensures years of trouble-free service. The front caster-wheel weldments are replaceable.
Industrial-Grade Hydraulic System
SPEEDS UP TO 12 MPH
- Dual Hydro-Gear pumps (12 cc) and Parker wheel motors (14.5 ci) deliver dependable power. Pump shock valves ensure reliability and long life. Cooling fans help maintain safe operating temperatures.
Ease of Maintenance
- Flip-up access panels, an unrestricted engine compartment, easy-to-reach grease zerks and many more features make servicing the Tiger Cat® simple, so you can be in the shop less and on the job more.
RIDE IN COMFORT
- Torsion-spring suspension seat adjusts to each operator’s weight to provide superior comfort. Seat features full padding, forward/rearward adjustment, a high back, adjustable armrests and an adjustable back angle. The 4-point, rubber iso-mounting provides even more shock absorption, maximizing your comfort, hour after hour.
Tiger Eye Advanced Monitoring System
KEEP A REAL-TIME "EYE" ON IMPORTANT SYSTEM FUNCTIONS
- Depending on the mower model and engine selection, the Tiger Eye' Advanced Monitoring System monitors a wide variety of systems in real-time, giving you valuable information in just a glance, right from the operator’s seat.
KEEP YOUR DEVICE CHARGED AND READY
- 12-volt outlet for added convenience allows operators to plug in small accessories or keep their phones at full charge.
Vehicle:2023 SCAG Power Equipment STCII-61V-26FT-EFI
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
TALONS ARE ONLY FOR DRIVERS 16 YEARS AND OLDER. MULTI-PURPOSE UTILITY VEHICLES (SIDE-BY-SIDES) CAN BE HAZARDOUS TO OPERATE. FOR YOUR SAFETY, DRIVE RESPONSIBLY. ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET, EYE PROTECTION, APPROPRIATE CLOTHING AND READ THE OWNER’S MANUAL BEFORE OPERATING THE VEHICLE. ALWAYS WEAR YOUR SEAT BELT, AND KEEP THE SIDE NETS AND DOORS CLOSED. NEVER DRIVE AFTER CONSUMING DRUGS OR ALCOHOL, OR ON PUBLIC ROADS. DRIVER AND PASSENGERS MUST BE TALL ENOUGH FOR SEAT BELT TO T PROPERLY AND TO BRACE THEMSELVES WITH BOTH FEET RMLY ON THE OOR. PASSENGER MUST BE ABLE TO GRASP THE GRAB BAR WITH THE SEAT BELT ON AND BOTH FEET ON THE OOR. RESPECT THE ENVIRONMENT WHEN DRIVING. Talon® is a registered trademark of Honda Motor Co., Ltd. ©2023 American Honda Motor Co.,
UTILITY ATVS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR RIDERS 16 YEARS AND OLDER. ATVS CAN BE HAZARDOUS TO OPERATE. FOR YOUR SAFETY, BE RESPONSIBLE. READ THE OWNER’S MANUAL. ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET, EYE PROTECTION AND PROTECTIVE CLOTHING. BE CAREFUL ON DIFFICULT TERRAIN. NEVER RIDE AFTER CONSUMING DRUGS OR ALCOHOL, ON PAVED SURFACES, ON PUBLIC ROADS, WITH PASSENGERS, OR AT EXCESSIVE SPEEDS. NO STUNT RIDING. RESPECT THE ENVIRONMENT WHEN RIDING. FourTrax®, Foreman®, Phantom Camo®, Honda Pro ConnectTM and Electric Shift Program® (ESP) are registered trademarks of Honda Motor Co., Ltd. ©2022 American Honda Motor Co., Inc.