SCAG Power Equipment
Cheetah II-61 31FX
Your Price: $14,499 USD
2023 SCAG Power Equipment Cheetah II SCZII-61RD-3FX
61" Velocity Plus' Rear Discharge Cutter Deck, 31 HP KAWISAKI
Features may include:
Velocity Plus Cutter Decks
61" OR 72" CUTTING WIDTH
- The envy of the industry, Velocity Plus' decks deliver an amazing quality-of-cut and a wide, even discharge. This deck is equipped with Scag’s ultra-tough cast-iron spindles featuring tapered roller bearings and a top-mounted grease fitting with a relief valve to prevent over-greasing.
Ogura PTO Clutch Brake
STRONG, ADJUSTABLE CLUTCH FOR LONG LIFE
- The Ogura GT5 PTO Clutch Brake provides excellent starting and stopping power for the cutter deck, 350 ft. lb. of holding strength, and an adjustable air gap for long life.
Heavy-Duty, Double-Tube Steel Main Frame
SOLID DESIGN FOR YEARS OF DEPENDABLE SERVICE
- The Cheetah' is ultra-strong and built for long life. It has a wide mower stance and extra-low center of gravity for ultimate stability and a replaceable front caster-wheel weldment.
Hydro-Gear ZT-5400 Transaxles
SPEEDS UP TO 16 MPH!
- Two-speed ZT-5400 transaxle lets you choose either Low Range to travel up to 12 mph or High Range for up to 16 mph. Internal 16 cc pumps and 21 cc motors help provide speed, power and torque. The transaxle’s design greatly reduces hoses and possible leak points.
Ease of Maintenance
- Flip-up components, easy-to-reach grease Zerks and many more features make servicing the Cheetah' simple, so you can be in the shop less and on the job more.
Cheetah II Operator Suspension System
- With five settings from soft to firm, the Operator Suspension System isolates the operator from the effects of rough terrain, providing unmatched comfort without sacrificing quality-of-cut. A coil-over shock provides effective suspension action right where it’s needed, and only where it’s needed. The seat’s 4-point, rubber iso-mounting provides even more shock absorption, maximizing your comfort, hour after hour.
Tiger Eye Advanced Monitoring System
KEEP A REAL-TIME "EYE" ON IMPORTANT SYSTEM FUNCTIONS
- Depending on the mower model and engine selection, the Tiger Eye' Advanced Monitoring System monitors a wide variety of systems in real-time, giving you valuable information in just a glance, right from the operator’s seat.
KEEP YOUR DEVICE CHARGED AND READY
- 12-volt outlet for added convenience allows operators to plug in small accessories or keep their phones at full charge.
Powerful and Efficient Engine Options
- (EFI) engine. Rear-Discharge model features 31HP Kawasaki FX engine.
Vehicle:2023 SCAG Power Equipment Cheetah II-61 31FX
Model Number:Cheetah II-61 31FX
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
TALONS ARE ONLY FOR DRIVERS 16 YEARS AND OLDER. MULTI-PURPOSE UTILITY VEHICLES (SIDE-BY-SIDES) CAN BE HAZARDOUS TO OPERATE. FOR YOUR SAFETY, DRIVE RESPONSIBLY. ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET, EYE PROTECTION, APPROPRIATE CLOTHING AND READ THE OWNER’S MANUAL BEFORE OPERATING THE VEHICLE. ALWAYS WEAR YOUR SEAT BELT, AND KEEP THE SIDE NETS AND DOORS CLOSED. NEVER DRIVE AFTER CONSUMING DRUGS OR ALCOHOL, OR ON PUBLIC ROADS. DRIVER AND PASSENGERS MUST BE TALL ENOUGH FOR SEAT BELT TO T PROPERLY AND TO BRACE THEMSELVES WITH BOTH FEET RMLY ON THE OOR. PASSENGER MUST BE ABLE TO GRASP THE GRAB BAR WITH THE SEAT BELT ON AND BOTH FEET ON THE OOR. RESPECT THE ENVIRONMENT WHEN DRIVING. Talon® is a registered trademark of Honda Motor Co., Ltd. ©2023 American Honda Motor Co.,
UTILITY ATVS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR RIDERS 16 YEARS AND OLDER. ATVS CAN BE HAZARDOUS TO OPERATE. FOR YOUR SAFETY, BE RESPONSIBLE. READ THE OWNER’S MANUAL. ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET, EYE PROTECTION AND PROTECTIVE CLOTHING. BE CAREFUL ON DIFFICULT TERRAIN. NEVER RIDE AFTER CONSUMING DRUGS OR ALCOHOL, ON PAVED SURFACES, ON PUBLIC ROADS, WITH PASSENGERS, OR AT EXCESSIVE SPEEDS. NO STUNT RIDING. RESPECT THE ENVIRONMENT WHEN RIDING. FourTrax®, Foreman®, Phantom Camo®, Honda Pro ConnectTM and Electric Shift Program® (ESP) are registered trademarks of Honda Motor Co., Ltd. ©2022 American Honda Motor Co., Inc.