2022 SCAG Power Equipment V-Ride II SVRII-52V-26FT-EFI
52" Velocity Plus' Cutter Deck, 26 HP Kawasaki® 730FT– electronic fuel injection
Features may include:
Velocity Plus Cutter Decks
48", 52" OR 61" CUTTING WIDTH
- The envy of the industry, Velocity Plus' decks deliver an amazing quality-of-cut and a wide, even discharge on 48", 52" and 61" widths. An Advantage Cutter Deck is featured on 32" and 36" widths.
Ogura PTO Clutch Brake
STRONG, ADJUSTABLE CLUTCH FOR LONG LIFE
- Provides excellent starting and stopping power for the cutter deck and an adjustable air gap for long life.
Adjustable Operator Platform
EXPERIENCE AN UNMATCHED, ULTRA-COMFORTABLE RIDE
- The spacious operator platform delivers a smooth ride and reduces operator fatigue. Adjustable suspension spring can be moved forward or backward, with, or without, the spacer plate installed to meet the operator’s comfort preference. Extra-large, extra-thick operator comfort cushion ensures comfortable operation, hour after hour.
Cutter-Deck Lift System
CONVENIENT, SPRING-ASSISTED LEVER
- Cutter deck can be lifted and locked into transport position from the operator’s station. Cutting heights are easily set by placing the tethered pin at the desired height.
High-Strength Steel Frame
SOLID DESIGN FOR YEARS OF DEPENDABLE SERVICE
- Heavy-duty, single-tube, steel main-frame construction delivers superior strength and ensures years of trouble-free service. The front caster-wheel weldments are replaceable.
Industrial-Grade Hydraulic System
SPEEDS UP TO 10.5 MPH
- 48", 52" and 61" models: Dual Hydro-Gear pumps (12 cc) and Parker wheel motors (14 ci) deliver dependable power, with speeds up to 10.5 mph. Pump shock valves ensure reliability and long life. Cooling fans help maintain safe operating temperatures.
- 32" and 36" models: Dual Hydro-Gear pumps (10 cc) and Parker wheel motors (12 ci) deliver dependable power, with speeds up to 8.5 mph.
Ease of Maintenance
- Easy-to-remove covers, an unrestricted engine compartment, easy-to-reach grease Zerks and many more features make servicing the V-Ride' II simple, so you can be in the shop less and on the job more.
Tiger Eye Advanced Monitoring System
KEEP A REAL-TIME "EYE" ON IMPORTANT SYSTEM FUNCTIONS
- Depending on the mower model and engine selection, the Tiger Eye' Advanced Monitoring System monitors a wide variety of systems in real-time, giving you valuable information in just a glance, right from the operator’s seat.
Powerful and Efficient Engine Options
HUGE POWER, UP TO 40 HP
- Choose from Briggs Vanguard and Kawasaki® powerplants; electronic fuel injection (EFI) options are available.