2022 SCAG Power Equipment Cheetah II SCZII-61RD-3FX
61" Velocity Plus' Rear Discharge Cutter Deck, 31 HP KAWISAKI
Features may include:
Velocity Plus Cutter Decks
61" OR 72" CUTTING WIDTH
- The envy of the industry, Velocity Plus' decks deliver an amazing quality-of-cut and a wide, even discharge. This deck is equipped with Scag’s ultra-tough cast-iron spindles featuring tapered roller bearings and a top-mounted grease fitting with a relief valve to prevent over-greasing.
Ogura PTO Clutch Brake
STRONG, ADJUSTABLE CLUTCH FOR LONG LIFE
- The Ogura GT5 PTO Clutch Brake provides excellent starting and stopping power for the cutter deck, 350 ft. lb. of holding strength, and an adjustable air gap for long life.
Heavy-Duty, Double-Tube Steel Main Frame
SOLID DESIGN FOR YEARS OF DEPENDABLE SERVICE
- The Cheetah' is ultra-strong and built for long life. It has a wide mower stance and extra-low center of gravity for ultimate stability and a replaceable front caster-wheel weldment.
Hydro-Gear ZT-5400 Transaxles
SPEEDS UP TO 16 MPH!
- Two-speed ZT-5400 transaxle lets you choose either Low Range to travel up to 12 mph or High Range for up to 16 mph. Internal 16 cc pumps and 21 cc motors help provide speed, power and torque. The transaxle’s design greatly reduces hoses and possible leak points.
Ease of Maintenance
- Flip-up components, easy-to-reach grease Zerks and many more features make servicing the Cheetah' simple, so you can be in the shop less and on the job more.
Cheetah II Operator Suspension System
- With five settings from soft to firm, the Operator Suspension System isolates the operator from the effects of rough terrain, providing unmatched comfort without sacrificing quality-of-cut. A coil-over shock provides effective suspension action right where it’s needed, and only where it’s needed. The seat’s 4-point, rubber iso-mounting provides even more shock absorption, maximizing your comfort, hour after hour.
Tiger Eye Advanced Monitoring System
KEEP A REAL-TIME "EYE" ON IMPORTANT SYSTEM FUNCTIONS
- Depending on the mower model and engine selection, the Tiger Eye' Advanced Monitoring System monitors a wide variety of systems in real-time, giving you valuable information in just a glance, right from the operator’s seat.
KEEP YOUR DEVICE CHARGED AND READY
- 12-volt outlet for added convenience allows operators to plug in small accessories or keep their phones at full charge.
Powerful and Efficient Engine Options
HUGE POWER, UP TO 38 HP
- Choose either a powerful, 38HP Kawasaki® or 37HP Briggs Vanguard' air-cooled; electronic fuel injection (EFI) engine. Rear-Discharge model features 31HP Kawasaki FX engine.