2022 Exmark Radius E-Series RAE708GEM48C00
Exmark Radius E-Series commercial-grade zero-turn riders provide the best of both worlds: The features lawn professionals need, like Series 3 (5” deep) UltraCut decks and maintenance-free spindle assemblies, while delivering value that makes this mower attractive to anyone with a lot of grass to mow. Cutting deck widths available: 44-, 48-, 52- and 60 inches.
Features may include:
Large Caster Tires
- Radius models are equipped with large front caster tires. 13 x 6.5 pneumatic tires come standard on 48", 52", and 60" models and 13 x 5.0-6 on the 44" model.
UltraCut Deck Technology
- Exmark’s exclusive UltraCut decks are featured on Radius models in a choice of 48- to 60-inch cut widths. Every UltraCut cutting deck features Exmark’s exclusive maintenance-free, sealed-bearing spindle assemblies for increased durability and reduced downtime, combined with zero maintenance.
Quick Adjustable Rollover Protection System (ROPS)
- Uses an easy-to-fold up-and-down design built from round tubes and provides flexibility for placement of accessories.
Height of Cut Made Easy
- The patented height of cut system is a user friendly tool developed for operators to quickly and accurately select the height of cut.
Powered by Exmark Engine
- Equipped with Exmark’s commercial-grade 24.5-horsepower 708cc V-Twin engine that features a dual barrel carburetor, cast iron cylinder liners and a quick oil drain hose raises the bar for productivity, durability and value. (Not available in California.)
Heavy Duty Unibody Frame
- Fully-welded using 2-inch by 3-inch frame tubes, the Radius frame design places major components including the engine, hydro drive and fuel tank lower, with better mass centralization. This gives the Radius increased hillside traction and stability, with heightened maneuverability.
Fuel Gauge Window
- Easy-to-use, accurate sight window-type fuel gauge is standard on all Radius models.