2022 Exmark Lazer Z X-Series LZX921GKA726A1
With our top-rated Lazer Z X-Series, there are plenty of boxes to check. For starters, it's now available as a 96-inch gas powered zero-turn mower. You can choose from five rugged, commercial-grade engines, including high efficiency Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) options. Which also features our exclusive EGov and RED technology which can boosts fuel efficiency up to 41%. The X-Series also features our UltraCut' Series 6 deck in 52-, 60-, 72-, and 96-inch cutting widths. Whatever combination you choose, operators will ride in unrivaled comfort thanks to our unique seating system. There’s even a standard 12-volt adapter to keep devices charged. So, if you’re looking for our top-of-the-line mower, the Lazer Z X-Series should be at the top of your list.
Features may include:
Patented RED Technology
- Enabling communication and response between key systems on your mower with defined operation modes, system monitoring and clutch saver features.
A New Level of Comfort
- Comfort increases productivity. That’s why we designed a new, ergonomically advanced seat system featuring our exclusive Iso-Mount Seat Isolation System.
Rear Discharge Deck
- Available in 60 and 72 inch cutting widths, the rear discharge deck offers increased clipping discharge control, reduced noise, and the ability to trim on both sides of the cutting deck while keeping the operator clean.
UltraCut Series 6 Deck
- This full-floating deck uses double-row bearings with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts. And, our patented bearing design on idler arm pivots only needs annual service.
- Higher ground speeds with 16cc drive system and more power with larger engine displacements for improved productivity.
Tool-less Belt Removal
- Deck and hydro belt can be installed without using any tools.