Stock #RENTAL UNIT
2021 Wacker Neuson Tracked Zero Tail Excavators EZ36
Zero tail excavator with high performance cycles
Compact and productive - The zero tail excavator EZ36 combines the technology and operator comfort of a larger machine in a powerful, yet economical 3.6-ton package. This compact excavator offers the performance of a conventional track excavator with excellent maneuverability and stability on a minimal swing machine. The EZ36 is highly productive providing best-in-class dig depth and reach.
Features may include:
- User-friendly operating concept, large and comfortable cab
- Four position adjustable windshield, four-way angle dozer blade
- Undercarriage for smooth ride and easy transport
- Easy maintenance and service access, heavy-duty design for long service life
- Optimized engine-pump management for up to 15% faster work cycles.
- Auxiliary hydraulics are plumbed to a diverter valve on the dipper for easy switching from the thumb to another hydraulic attachment without disconnecting the lines.
User-friendly operating concept
- Easy control of the excavator due to the ergonomically designed joystick, jog dial, key pad and 3.5 inch display. Automotive-style jog-dial allows intuitive selection of the operating mode and options.
- ECO mode - the standard mode for efficient and fuel-saving work.
- Power mode - maximum pump performance for fast and powerful work.
Large, comfortable cab
- Fatigue-free working environment with plenty of head and leg room.
- The cab can be adjusted to the preferences of the operator with seat and armrest adjustment, numerous storage compartments, a mobile phone docking station and USB port.
- The ISO SAE control pattern changover is located inside the cab, allowing each operator to select their preferred pattern quickly.
- Sliding side windows for optimum all-round visibility and air circulation in the cab.
Four position adjustable windshield
- Multiple options offer ideal ventilation and job site communication regardless of the weather.
- Windows can be conveniently stored under the cab roof.
Undercarriage - smooth ride and easy transport
- Dual flange roller system improves lateral stability while digging and loading and reduces noise and vibration while traveling.
- Six ties downs on the undercarriage and two on the dozer blade makes chaining down for transport easy.
Easy maintenance and service access:
- Tipable and removal cab facilitates inspections, maintenance and repair work.
- Service-related components can be accessed quickly with the removable covers and the large hood.
Heavy-duty design for long service life
- Steel pins and bushing provide maximum life with minimal play.
Vehicle:2022 Wacker Neuson EZ36
Model Number:EZ36 MINI EXCAVATOR
Stock Number:RENTAL UNIT
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
TALONS ARE ONLY FOR DRIVERS 16 YEARS AND OLDER. MULTI-PURPOSE UTILITY VEHICLES (SIDE-BY-SIDES) CAN BE HAZARDOUS TO OPERATE. FOR YOUR SAFETY, DRIVE RESPONSIBLY. ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET, EYE PROTECTION, APPROPRIATE CLOTHING AND READ THE OWNER’S MANUAL BEFORE OPERATING THE VEHICLE. ALWAYS WEAR YOUR SEAT BELT, AND KEEP THE SIDE NETS AND DOORS CLOSED. NEVER DRIVE AFTER CONSUMING DRUGS OR ALCOHOL, OR ON PUBLIC ROADS. DRIVER AND PASSENGERS MUST BE TALL ENOUGH FOR SEAT BELT TO T PROPERLY AND TO BRACE THEMSELVES WITH BOTH FEET RMLY ON THE OOR. PASSENGER MUST BE ABLE TO GRASP THE GRAB BAR WITH THE SEAT BELT ON AND BOTH FEET ON THE OOR. RESPECT THE ENVIRONMENT WHEN DRIVING. Talon® is a registered trademark of Honda Motor Co., Ltd. ©2023 American Honda Motor Co.,
UTILITY ATVS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR RIDERS 16 YEARS AND OLDER. ATVS CAN BE HAZARDOUS TO OPERATE. FOR YOUR SAFETY, BE RESPONSIBLE. READ THE OWNER’S MANUAL. ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET, EYE PROTECTION AND PROTECTIVE CLOTHING. BE CAREFUL ON DIFFICULT TERRAIN. NEVER RIDE AFTER CONSUMING DRUGS OR ALCOHOL, ON PAVED SURFACES, ON PUBLIC ROADS, WITH PASSENGERS, OR AT EXCESSIVE SPEEDS. NO STUNT RIDING. RESPECT THE ENVIRONMENT WHEN RIDING. FourTrax®, Foreman®, Phantom Camo®, Honda Pro ConnectTM and Electric Shift Program® (ESP) are registered trademarks of Honda Motor Co., Ltd. ©2022 American Honda Motor Co., Inc.