V50 ROOT RAKE GRAPPLE
Two-cylinder, single jaw grapple for digging, raking, piling and loading debris.
- SINGLE JAW DESIGN Back-drag to rake brush and material into piles for easy hauling.
- HIGH STRENGTH STEEL Jaw and tines made from 3/8″ Grade 80 steel.
- PREMIUM COMPONENTS NitroSteel® cylinder rods and Teflon® coated bushings on all pivots.
- Series 23 replaceable cast teeth.
- Standard with Cylinder Guards.
- Known clearance issue with 66″ URG on Takeuchi® TL12 and 66” and 72” URG on John Deere® 330G, 331G, 332G, 333G. No issues on other width URGs.