2021 SCAG Power Equipment SFC30
Features may include:
FULLY FABRICATED AND WELDED STEEL CUTTER DECK
MILITARY-GRADE STEEL - DECK
- Extra-strong fabricated (non-stamped) steel cutter deck features 14-gauge, grade 100 Military-Grade steel deck shell, 12-gauge spindle reinforcement plate and side reinforcement bar, all while delivering the quality-of-cut youd expect from a Scag mower.
FULLY FABRICATED AND WELDED STEEL FRAME
MILITARY-GRADE STEEL - FRAME
- Extra-strong, fully fabricated steel frame (not cast aluminum). The Military-Grade steel spec used on the SFC30 is over 200% stronger than standard drawing steel found in common stamped frames and decks in this machine class.
SINGLE POINT HEIGHT-OF-CUT ADJUSTMENT
FINE-TUNED AND SIMPLE
- Adjust the height-of-cut from a single location rather than at all four corners or having to adjust the front and back tires separately. Refine your height settings with adjustments from 1.5 to 5 in .25 increments.
OFFSET BLADE SET UP
SIMPLIFIED DECK DRIVE SYSTEM
- An offset blade design is less complex and easier to maintain than traditional timed deck setups. This more robust system results in potential belt replacements taking less than half the amount of time to repair/replace compared to timed deck systems. Image shown with bagging baffle.
SCAG LEVEL QUALITY-OF-CUT
- The large cutting chamber helps process more grass while being able to eat through wet and lush spring time grasses more efficiently. Cutter deck discharge opening is oversized for its class.
OPERATOR CONTROL PANEL
- Angles of operator station controls match the natural angles of your outstretched hands. All controls are within easy reach: blade brake engagement, drive engagement, recoil start, throttle/choke, hour meter and park brake.