2021 Honda Power HRC216HXA
Features may include:
- Self-propelled, hydrostatic, commercial grade transmission
- Roto-Stop® blade stop system
- Rugged features for commercial use
- Easy starting commercial GXV160 Honda engine
Precision speed control: Commercial Hydrostatic Cruise Control
- This durable commercial transmission offers infinitely variable speed control from 2.1 to 4 mph. Allows you to change and maintain the ground speed to match mowing conditions.
Roto-Stop®: Stop the blades without stopping the engine
- Honda Roto-Stop® blade stop system allows you to step away from the mower, without having to start and restop the engine. Move items out of the way, empty the bag, or take a break, without having to restart your mower. It also allows the mower to be self-propelled without the blades turning, which provides a convenient method to transport the mower to and from the job site.
Honda commercial-grade GXV160 OHV 4-stroke engine
- The easy-starting, powerful, and quiet GXV160 commercial engine is designed for superior reliability. Features include a cast iron cylinder sleeve, two-stage air filter, ball bearing supported crankshaft, electronic ignition and mechanical governor. The GXV160 is 50-state certified to meet EPA and CARB emission levels.
Honda MicroCut® Twin Blades: superior mulching and bagging
- Honda's exclusive MicroCut® twin blade system uses four cutting surfaces that result in ultra fine clippings for superior mulching and bagging. Tiny pieces mean up to 30% more clippings in a bag, plus better mulching – saving you time and money.
Rugged, durable steel deck
- The 21" heavy duty steel deck is rugged and built to last. Deck guards extend along the sides to increase durability.
- Provides protection to the deck, as well as a convenient tie-down location. The front axles & the bumper together give added structural stability and durability.
Maintenance free shaft drive
- An automotive style drive shaft transfers power from the engine to the hydrostatic transmission. Shaft drive is a more efficient transfer of power. And because there are no belts to slip, break or adjust, it’s maintenance free.
Heavy-duty reinforced handles
- Larger diameter 1” tubing, better supports and stays, and more durable cables.
8 mowing heights (3/4 - 4")
- Suitable for all grass types.
Large 9" Nexite® wheels
- Strong, lightweight, and easy to replace when necessary.
Precision sealed ball bearings in all four wheels
- Increases durability and performance. Plus better maneuverability and a smoother ride.
Large, 2.5 bushel easy-empty grass bag
- Holds more grass, so you can empty it less often.
Manual fuel shut-off valve
- The fuel valve can be shut off for transport, storage, or to performance maintenance.
Full throttle control
- The engine speed can be reduced to idle while emptying the grass bag.
- Cables are heavy duty, sealed, and adjustable for maximum performance and durability.
Dual Element Air Cleaner
- Provides maximum protection, even in the dustiest conditions. The outer foam can be repeatedly cleaned, which extends the life of the air filter.